Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother Daughter Luncheon at Beth Haven Baptist Church




On Sat. May 3 we had a mother daughter luncheon at my church. All three of my daughters came and we had a great time.
Mrs Mullis and her Daughter Gitano invited us to sit at their table and it was decorated so beautiful. She gave everyone at her table a keychain and a boxed cake as gifts. Wasn't that sweet of them.
The speaker was Mrs Penny Andrews and she also sang some beautiful songs. I love to hear Penny sing .She was a part of the Gethsemane Quartet for many years and then her and her husband went out one their own and she sang and he did recitations.Her husband( Floyd) went to be with the Lord a few years ago and now she goes out on her own. She has a great ministry.
Here are a few pictures of the occasion.The picture on the left is of me and my daughters which are named on the photo.The picture at the top left is Penny Andrews and the one at top right is Mrs Mullis and her daughter Gitano.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I had a great time at the luncheon and that was so nice of Mrs. Mullis and her daughter to prepare those nice cakes! I let Pat eat mine, but I ate the cherry on top!